Friday, November 15, 2013

Heartbroken.........

I am emotionally drained and I feel incredibly stupid, for investing my life...time....love...and knowledge into a relationship for six years.
Putting my dreams and goals on hold to take care of him and start a life with him.
Not only was I sexually unsatisfied...I was ready mentally but my heart wasn't ready and now after everything...I find myself having to start my life completely over again...
I wanna give up...Lord knows it would be soooooooo much easier
I am trying to use all my remaining strength to hold on....pray...find a job and move on
but im not getting no leeway the pressure aint letting up and every time I take a step forward something else get's thrown in my way.........I don't know what else to do at this point but..............

No comments:

Post a Comment