Friday, October 4, 2013

Sex....has always been a very important part of my identity.
My way of being in control and having power...I was so insecure back then about the woman I was...I felt that was the one thing that was soooo great, that I had to offer....I used it as a means to get what I wanted....money, affection......love
Now, I realized how much I had played in a part in the destruction and hurting of myself
the self-abuse, the man I allowed to hurt me and come in my life
I had so much more to offer...but we often make our own circumstance's unwillingly
I was so angry...and in the blink of an eye..everything I had been bred and trained to become went down the drain...
My salvation came unexpectedly.....In the love of a man
who understood pain like I
He, had just lost his wife of 17 years
and that was too deep for my young years to comprehend....but life and God has a bigger plan for you and in trying to help heal his pain.....he in fact healed me....he taught me to fight and love me first....
It's OK to be a little SELFISH....after everything we all have been through ...Treat yourself........and most importantly....Love YOURself.
P.s.........Sex is still very important.......but it no longer defines me...but rather just another piece of the puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment