Monday, October 21, 2013

The Final Countdown continues.....

As, my birthday gets closer and closer...I realize that the best is yet to come but I begin to think about my mortality and how quickly life and time go by.
In my youth I wish I had the wisdom I have now but that would be more like cheating....I'm not worried about getting older as I am about my finances and taking a step into the unknown, becoming my own boss.
My insecurities stem from the facts that I have put in a lot of work and continue to do so and I have yet to reap or even see a small benefit of my rewards.
I know that I have to believe and continue to strive but it is discouraging at times with all the surveys and at home jobs and youtube videos and blogging and I can honestly say, I have yet to been paid for my efforts at least yet......
I still, have many flaws and things to work on, but yes world you do get better with time..
But, since I'm still in my 20's I think, I'll have a glass of wine with my breakfast...some pinot grigo to be exact......

The picture, that you see at the bottom.....is myself at the Barrister's Ball at age 18....

No comments:

Post a Comment