Monday, April 14, 2014

Children repeat what they see...A Repeating cycle

Growing up my life started off perfect.... a father, a mother and later on a little brother but beneath those walls of perfection. The story of abuse, incest and lies on top of lies would be build up and transferred from mother to son....father to daughter...and now as I sit here and talk to my soon to be husband...pieces of my life that I forgot..memories that I thought were long go sometimes appear out of the blue...My brother and me were very close...and over time we grew apart and it is so weird that the same person he despises..is who he ultimately became...sometimes our secrets and the things that we hide from...is what we haunt you and restrict you from being happy...I will always love my brother...but he and I we forever be worlds apart..he held on to the hurt and I let it go and learned from it...

No comments:

Post a Comment